# User data sent to Google by default
The following data is mandatory to make the Service function, all of which Google needs for Aurora Store to be able to receive required data:
- IP Address which is bound to network request
- Timezone, MCC & MNC* are stripped & replaced with a random constant
- BUILD_CONFIG includes the app details - package name, version-name, version-code
- BUILD includes your device details, see for more info
If you choose to use your own account, the following are added to the above:
- Account details for Google sign-in verification
We do not store, process or sell any of the collected data above. The data is sent to and processed by Google's servers directly untouched. All accounts being used within Aurora Store are saved onto the device as AAS Tokens & email pair for account verification. No passwords are saved to Aurora Store.
*MCC: Mobile Country Code; MNC: Mobile Network Code.
# User data sent to our server by default
The only data being sent to our server are IP addresses. This is to ensure the functionality and stability of our server, which detects the amount of GET requests from an IP address and if deemed them as spamming, will be banned from our server, otherwise rate-limited. Rate-limiting lasts for an hour. If you keep going over the 20 request per hour limit, an additional hour to the rate-limiting will be added for every additional 20 requests. So do yourself a favour and don't do it.
# Contact Us